Aspalls is a cyder and cyder vinegar producer based in Debenham, Suffolk.
Aspalls are unusual as they blend their ciders from a number of single-varietal batches, some of which use dessert apples such as Cox. They use a yeast culture rather than relying on the apple's native yeasts. All their ciders are clear-filtered, and then carbonated, which rules them out of the "real cider" category. However as they use 100% freshly pressed juice rather than concentrate, their products are of much higher quality than mass produced "factory" ciders.
- Aspall's Dry Premier Cru Suffolk Cyder.
- Aspall Draught Suffolk Cyder is served on tap and in bottles.
- Aspalls Perronelle's Blush - made with cider and blackberry liquer.
- Aspalls Organic Suffolk Cyder ABV 7%.
- Aspalls Cuvee Chevallier is a double fermented cyder, comes in Champagne-style bottles, and looks like a sparkling wine, with an abv of 11.5%.
Cider Vinegar Products
- Organic Cyder Vinegar.
- Aspall Apple Balsamic Vinegar.
- Aspall Red Wine Vinegar.
- Aspall White Wine Vinegar.
- Organic Balsamic Vinegar.
- Address: Aspall, The Cyder House, Aspall Hall, Debenham, Suffolk, IP14 6PD.
- Tel: (01728) 860510.