Cider Pub Guide to Cheshire
The guide to pubs selling Real Cider in Cheshire. 15 entries so far...
- The Lodge, 88 Crewe Road, Alsager, Stoke-On-Trent, Cheshire, ST7 2JA. Tel: (01270) 873669.
- Telford's Warehouse, Canal Basin, Tower Wharf, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 4EZ. Tel: (01244) 390090.
- The Bear & Billet, Lower Bridge St, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 1RU. Tel: (01244) 311886.
- The Brewery Tap, Lower Bridge Street, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 1RU. Tel: (01244) 340999.
- Old Harkers Arms, 1 Russel Street, Cheshire, Cheshire, CH3 5AL. Tel: (01244) 344525.
- The Beartown Tap, 18 Willow Street, Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 1RL. Tel: (01260) 270990.
Traditional pub that sells the Beartown Brewery's beers. Thatcher's Cheddar Valley on draught.
- The Cheshire Ring, 72 Manchester Road, Hyde, Cheshire, SK14 2BJ. Tel: (0161) 368 1826.
- Black Lion, Welsh Row, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 5ED. Tel: (01270) 682711.
Friendly unspoilt pub, all low ceilings and wooden beams. Westons 1st Quality. Games include Call My Bluff (and observing the dogs).
- Helter Skelter, 31 Church Street, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 6PN. Tel: (01928) 733361.
Different guest cider each week or two.
- The Railway Hotel, 1 Avenue Street, Portwood, Stockport, Cheshire, SK1 2BZ. Tel: (0161) 4296062.
Recently won the CAMRA award for Stockport Cider Pub of the Year (May 2011). CiderMike 07:19, 5 June 2011 (UTC)
- The Magnet, 51 Wellington Road North, Stockport, Cheshire, SK4 1HJ. Tel:(0161) 4296287.
Opening Hours: Monday - Wednesday 4.00 - 11.00pm and Thursday - Sunday 12.00 - 11.00pm. CiderMike 07:19, 5 June 2011 (UTC)
- Ye Olde Woolpack, 70 Brinksway, Stockport, Cheshire, SK3 0BY. Tel: (0161) 4741212.
5 real ciders from Gwynt y Ddraig and 5 real ciders from Broadoak, as well as Old Monty's Rum Cask. There are also fizzy industrial ciders from Broadoak, including Pheasant Plucker. CiderMike 07:19, 5 June 2011 (UTC)
- Crown Inn, 154 Heaton Lane, Heaton Norris, Stockport, Cheshire, SK4 1AR. Tel: (0161) 4805850.
- Buffet Bar, Stalybridge Railway Station, Rassbottom Street, Stalybridge, Cheshire, SK15 1RF. Tel: (0161) 3030007.
- The Albion Hotel, 94 Battersby Lane, Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 7EG. Tel: (01925) 231820.
Rotates it's real Ciders and has 3 to 10 real ales. Good food. (Soon to come Brewery)
- The Cheshire CAMRA site reports real cider at the Cross Keys, Knutsford; the Drovers, Allostock (south of Knutsford on the A50); the Waters Green Tavern, Macclesfield. If you visit, please report back here! (Confirmed none at Leather's Smithy, Langley.)
|Have you found the information on this page useful? Do return after you've visited the pubs, and update the site with any changes.|