Producers in Worcestershire
14 cider and perry producers listed so far...
- Barnfield Cider Mill, Broadway Road, Broadway, Worcestershire, WR12 7HB. Tel: (01386) 85314)
A family run business producing a range of fruit wines and ciders. Products available from Core Food and Drink, see below.
- Tardebigge Cider, Tutnall, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 1NB. Tel: 07712 223371 or 01527 877946. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The cidermaker is Steve Cooper. Bottled and draught ciders are available, plus "mother" made cider vinegar. we can press your own fruit if you want to have a go at making cider. Conducted tours with tastings and buffet lunchoen can be arranged.
- Titlark Cider, Himbleton, Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR9 7JY.
Small producer based near Droitwich.
- Boston Farm Produce, Boston Farm, Boston Lane, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 2RD. Tel: (01386) 860017.
Vale apple grower who also makes a Dry and Sweet cider from cull fruit. Both ciders are finished in Rum barrels and have a pronounced Rum flavour. Most production is bottled as 'Evesham Knee Knocker Rum Flavoured Cider' (7%), but samples and draught are available from the farm which is signposted off the A44 Evesham - Pershore road.
- Prior's Tipple Cider, Cleeve Prior, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 8TQ. Tel: (01386) 852903.
Note: Different address shown on thie website.
- Rous Cider, John Whitfield, Richard Allen, Rous Lench, Evesham, Worcestershire. Tel: 07785 283096.
We will press for you and supply barrels.
- Barkers Real Cider & Perry, John Barker, Moody Cow Cottage, Greenstreet Farm, Hallow, Worcestershire, WR2 6PY.
Tel: (01905) 640 697 email - email@example.com
- Knights Real Cider, Crumpton Oaks Farm, Storridge, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR13 5HP. Tel: (01684) 568887.
- Norbury's Black Bull Cider Co, Tom Norbury, Holywell Farm Buildings, Storridge, nr Malvern, Worcestershire, WR13 SHD. Tel: (01886) 832206. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For sale at many Farmers Markets, and through blackberrybarn.co.uk and from the farm September to December, Wednesday to Friday 2-5pm, weekend 10-5pm.
- Ballard, Lyn Ballard, The New Winnings, Colwall, Nr Malvern, Worcestershire.
Maker of perry.
- Core Food & Drink, Pershore College, Pershore, Worcestershire, WRl0 3JP. Tel: (01386) 551200.
Contact Keith Roberts. A range of high quality, award winning ciders and perries available as still or sparkling, and single variety and blended apple juices. Available from the plant centre at Pershore College and at local shows and farmers' markets.
- Mitchell, F & D: Peter Mitchell of Mitchell F & D, Pershore, Worcestershire. Tel. (01386) 552324.
Maker of perry.
- Barbourne Cider, 19 York Place, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR1 3DR. Tel: (01905) 27151.
Small craft producer of Worcestershire cider and perry made from a mixture of bittersweet, bittersharp and sharp apples which are grown in standard and half standard orchards in Worcestershire. To contact please call Richard on +44 (0)1905 27151.
- Wedgers Cider, Worcestershire. Email: email@example.com
A bottled Med/Dry Cider (7%) is produced.
|Have you found the information on this page useful? Do return after you've visited the producers, and update the site with any changes.|