Cider and Perry producers - full list arranged by county
A list of cider or perry producers organised by alphabetical county and country. It's always best to phone ahead before visiting small cider makers as to most of them cider is a sideline, and it's always worth checking whether you should or may bring your own cider storage containers.
Comments, additions and further details are most welcome. The biggest concentrations of producers are to be found in the traditional cidermaking counties of Devon, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and Worcestershire which have their own pages now, Wales also has its own cider and perry producers' page and all others are below. Commercial producers who make cider with chemical additives can be found under Industrial Cider, and former makers of cider can be found under Past cider producers.
Dumfries and Galloway
- Waulkmill Cider Orchard Co Waulkmill, Westerkirk, Langholm, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland, DG13 0NJ. Tel: (01387) 370751.
A true traditional, Craft, 100% Scottish Cider, grown picked and fermented in Scotland run by Chris Harrison. Made only with Apples collected from within Dumfries and Galloway and no Glucose Syrup or Concentrate like many other commercial cider makers use. Waulkmill cider and apple juices can be found at a number of farmers markets, fayres and festivals throughout the year. Langholm-The home of Muckle Toon Rosie cider.
- Thirstly Cross Cider, The Cidershed, South Belton Farm, Nr. Dunbar, East Lothian, Scotland, EH42 1RG. Tel: 07960 962510. Email: email@example.com
Established as a collaboration between farmer, Ian Rennie, and artist-turned-cidermaker, Peter Stuart, in 2008. Produces many fruit flavoured ciders which are available in bottles and bag in box and a recent deal means it is now available in Scotland's Waitrose stores.
- Cairn O Mohr, East Inchmichael, Errol, Perthshire, PH2 7SP. Tel: (01821) 642781.
Predominantly a wine maker, but has "branched out" into producing cider made from apples brought in by locals and has now begun to plant trees for future supplies.
Simon Bailes and Andy Barwell comprise a small enterprise making cider in the Bedfordshire village of Dunton
- The Harrold Calvados Society, Harrold, North Bedfordshire.
Society of cider makers seeking to reintroduce cider making back into North Bedfordshire. Have recently linked up with an old orchard at Whimple in Devon, and have blended both cider apples and local Bedfordshire varieties. Also started own orchard with several cider apple varieties in North Beds including Dabinett, Kingston Black and some rare Bedfordshire desert apples.
- Stanbridge Brothers, Duck Farm, Stevington, North Bedfordshire.
Jamie, Tim and Willy Stanbridge on their fourth year of cider production principally for their own consumption. Self-confessed arch rivals to the Harrold Calvados Society (see above). Produce dry 'Village Idiot' brand cider from 'Whatever we can get our thieving hands on' - Jamie Stanbridge. Not above scrumping from the HCS orchard once they have found it. Plan on augmenting local supplies of cooking and dessert apples (but not the 'sandy' variety favoured by their local rivals) for 2008 from Dorset cider orchards. Access to limitless land for own orchard.
- The Lambourn Valley Cider Company, The Malt House, Great Shefford, Hungerford, Berkshire, RG17 7ED. Tel: (01488) 648441. E-mail: see website.
Started by Roy Bailey in 1995 to make Berkshire cider and perry from locally-grown fruit in the Eastern Counties style. Has now ceased commercial production but is grafting apple and pear varieties for sale, and hiring out equipment.
- Ciderniks, Kintbury, Hungerford, Berkshire. Tel: 07885 296789. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nick Edwards started cider making in 2003 and mainly uses local fruit growing in the Kintbury/Inkpen area of West Berkshire. All of Nick's ciders are made from 100% pure apple juice without the addition of sulphites, sweeteners or other additives etc, although he does use a small amount of wine yeast to stop spoilage of the raw apple juice and to ensure a consistent fermentation. All ciders are allowed to ferment down to their natural dryness, and generally fall out clear. Ciders have included Yarlington, made from some Yarlington Mill apples from Herefordshire, Yellowleg made from apples from Inkpen and named after the old nickname for Inkpen clay workers, MXD, a blend of Yellowleg and Yarlington, Dab Hand, a mix of 75% Dabinett and 25% Michelin apples grown in Herefordshire, Kingston Black, a single varietal cider, and, Combe Raider, a clear dry cider with an abv of around 6.5% made from locally gathered apples. More info on www.ciderniks.com and forthcoming events and venues here. Cider can be provided draught, in 500ml or 750ml bottles or 5, 10 or 20 litre bags in box. Visitors welcome by appointment or call or email for purchases.
- Wyatt's Cider, Cold Ash, Thatcham, Berkshire. Tel: 07775 711356. Email: email@example.com
Rick made his first batch of cider in 2006, and it went down very well at Reading Beer and Cider Festival in May 2007. He is currently using fruit from some of the orchards to the east of Newbury formerly used by Lambourn Valley Cider, including the cider trees at Douai Abbey.
- Tutts Clump Cider, Bradfield, Reading, Berkshire. Tel: (0118) 974 4649. Fax: (0118) 974 4637. Mob: 07836 296996. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim was introduced to the cider made by the monks of Douai Abbey in the 1960s, and was inspired to start making his own in 2006, using local cookers and eaters. Registered as a duty-exempt producer in early 2009, and is now selling his medium-dry, 6% cider on draught and in 500ml bottles. In 2010 has had to register for duty as had to triple production to meet demand for this award winning cider.
- Salt Hill Cider, Slough, Berkshire. Tel: (01753) 823918. Email: email@example.com
Small scale producer of 100% juice naturally dry cider. Made from local culinary fruit without any added sugar, yeast or suphite. Supplying local pubs and festivals.
- Virtual Orchard, Mill End, Wolverton Mill, Buckinghamshire, MK12 5PA.
Virtual Orchard has a small range of traditional cider and juice produced from apples harvested from the remnants of forgotten orchards and privately owned individual trees. Virtual Orchard uses fruit which would otherwise be left to rot to produce wonderful, fresh and traditional products. Surrounded by wonderful countryside with a rich history of fruit growing. In particular the area was once renowned for the production of Perry. Their ethos is this: Don't over complicate life. Enjoy the fruits that nature provides. Work hard and share the rewards.
- Cam Valley Orchard, 25 Whitecroft Road, Meldreth, Cambridgshire, SG8 6ND. Tel: (01763) 260332.
- Cassels Cider 37 Riverside, Cambridge, Cambridgshire, CB5 8HL. Email Sinclair.Stevenson@Casselscider.co.uk
See here where apparently according to Sinclair Stevenson there is updated information on Cassels Cider in Cambridgeshire. Check out their website at www.Casselscider.co.uk or www.unsprayedenglishapples.co.uk for full details.
- Hereward Cider, 50 Fleetwood, Ely, Cambridgshire, CB6 1BN. Tel: (01353) 666441.
Sideline to the Hereward Brewery. A dry cider is made in the Eastern Counties style, and is available draught or bottle-conditioned.
- Old Bill's Cider, Lodge Farm, Tottenham, Cambridgshire. Tel: 07813 679776.
- Pickled Pig, Orchard House, High Street, Stretham, Ely, Cambridgshire, CB6 3JQ. Tel: (01353) 648087.
Three ciders are produced: New Season Porker, Porker´s Snout, and Old Spot; plus a perry. See website for details.
- Watergull Orchards, Watergull House, The America, Sutton-in-the Isle, Ely, Cambridgshire, CB6 2NY. Tel: (01353) 777700.
Cambridgeshire apple juice is the main business but they have also made a bottled dry cider (6.9%) in the past.
- Cromwell Cider, based near Fenstanton, Cambridgshire. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently spotted at the "Oliver Cromwell" in nearby St. Ives.
- Cheshire Cider, Eddisbury Fruit Farm, Kelsall, Cheshire. Tel: (01829) 759157.
- Mad Hatters, 84 Didsbury Road, Stockport, Cheshire, SK4 2JL. Tel: 07971539637. Email: email@example.com
Made by Gordon Battersby. The Battersby family are linked with Stockport Hat Works.
- Nook's Yard Cider & Perry, Little Leigh, Northwich, Cheshire. Tel: (01606) 891541. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our genuine ciders & perrys are hand crafted and using traditional methods from freshly pressed Cheshire apple & pear juice, subtly blended with traditional Herefordshire cider apple varieties to reduce sharpness and add depth and flavour. Our fruit is hand-picked from old traditional and then sorted, washed, milled and pressed by hand. It contains no added colouring, flavouring, sugar or fizz and is bottled still and unfiltered.
- Winsor Cheshire Dry Cider, Willington Fruit Farm, Farm Shop, Hillside Farm, Chapel Lane, Willington, Tarporley, Cheshire, CW6 OPH. Tel: (01829) 751216. Email: email@example.com
Hand picked quality apples from our own Cheshire orchards are pressed by ourselves and the juice
is naturally fermented using traditional methods.
Then left to mature in oak barrels to develop a crisp dry finish. Each individual barrel takes on its own unique subtleties resulting in a
naturally dry, still and refreshing Winsor Cheshire Dry Cider. For directions see here.
- Apple Blossom Cider, The Cornish Cider Company, Trevean Farm, Coombe Lea, nr Truro, Cornwall. Tel: John Watt: (01872) 77177.
Look out for it in the local shops. It isn't sold from the premises.
- Touchwood Cider
Touchwood Cider, Mithian, St Agnes, Cornwall, TR5 0PZ Tel: 077 73 19 27 27
- Healey's Cornish Cyder Farm, Penhallow, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 9LW. Tel: (01872) 573356.
For scrumpy, cider, fruit wines, apple brandy, preserves and chutney. A visitor attraction. Possibly one real cider made at the plant, ("Legless but smiling") but told that yeast is added at a later stage by tour guide. Maker of draught "Rattler" cyder and Pear Rattler for St Austell brewery which is an industrial cider. Producer of Cornish apple brandy, having one of the few licensed cider stills in the UK.
- Davards Cider & Apples, Trevilla, Linkinhorne, Callington, Cornwall, PL17 8QP. Tel: 07816 577952.
- Haye Farm Cider, St Veep, Lerryn, Lostwithiel, Cornwall, PL22 0PB. Tel: (01208) 872250.
web Photos on Flickr. I have visited this farm for the last 4 years - i have yet to find a cyder that can touch this stuff. It's the best out there! Owners colin and rita are a font of knowledge and use a traditional screw press to press the pomace through straw - i could listen to them talk about cyder all day. they are both getting on - i urge you to try their cyder and grasp as much knowledge from them as possible.
- Helford Creek, Mudgeon Vean, St Martin, Nr. Helston, Cornwall, TR12 6DB. Tel: (01326) 231341.
Apple juice, and Sparkling and still Cyder. Note: Visited August '08 - unable to sell cyder from the farm direct although available from the local Spar in St Martin and other local outlets. Owner happy to show me around his kit told me apple juice sales have taken off so well that cyder production has been scaled right back.
- Lizard Wine & Cider Company, The Lizard Cider Barn, Predannack, Helston, Cornwall, TRl2 7AU. Tel: (01326) 241481.
- Penpol Farm Cider, Middle Penpol Farm, St Veep, Lostwithiel, Cornwall, PL22 ONG. Tel: (01208) 872017.
Visited August '08 - had a warm welcome from the father and son (little Henry) of stephen the guy who makes the cyder. Traditionally pressed through straw. Great cyder and only a few 100 yards up the road from Haye Farm. Direction: From the A390 at Lostwithiel, take the turning south towards the village of Lerryn (about 3 miles). Cross the bridge and turn right, taking the road south to St Veep. Keep straight on through St Veep past the church, then after about half a mile you should see the "cider" sign to the farm on the right of the road as you enter the hamlet of Penpol.
- Polgoon Vineyard, Rosehill, Penzance, Cornwall, TR20 8TE. Tel/Fax: (01736) 333946. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Makers of Polgoon Aval, a light refined champagne styled cider produced in the same way the French have made some of their best sparkling wines. Methode traditionelle is the secondary bottle fermentation given Aval products giving a sparkle, mousse and finish. Polgoon Aval is made with best quality English apples.
- Porthallow Vineyard, Porthallow Lane, St.Keverne, Helston, Cornwall, TR12 6QH. Tel: (01326) 280050.
For wine, cider, mead and liqueurs. Visited August '08 NO LONGER IN BUSINESS. Other websites say different. Waiting for confirmition.
- Roskilly's, Tregellast Barton, St. Keverne, Helston, Cornwall, TR12 6NX. Tel: (01326) 280479.
'Scrumpy Cider' available bottled to take away, or draught in the 'Croust House' tearoom/restaurant.
- Cornish Orchards, Westnorth Manor Farm, Duloe, Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14 4PW. Tel: (01503) 269007.
Producers of Cornish Orchards "Black and Gold" cider and the award winning bottle fermented "St Cuby's" (Both available in some Booth's supermarkets), and Skinner's Brewery Press Gang cider. Fruit from the former Veryan Cyder Co site is used to the same recipe after they ceased trading sometime prior to 2008. Farm shop and free tastings. See their website here for online sales.
- Skreach Cider, Trewoofe Wartha Farm, St Buryan, Cornwall, TR19 6BP. Tel: (01736) 811090 or 07775631317. Email: email@example.com
A mixture of apples from Cornish and West Country orchards is used to make "Skreach", which is actually an old West Country word for cider. All cider is made from freshly pressed apples, not concentrate by Hugh Chapman. The juice is fermented and then blended, to make a medium and a dry cider.
- Sutton Barn Cider, Sutton House, Sutton, Upton Cross, Nr. Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14 5BA. Tel: (01579) 363258.
- Dyken Cider Co Foxfield, Broughton in Furness, Cumbria.
Small scale producer, apparently set up with benefit of a grant from a developmental organisation called CAPRA. "Dyken Pure Crab" - 100% crab apple brew - on sale in the Prince of Wales, Foxfield on 24/1/2008. However news at the same pub 1/10/09 was that the 2008 fermentation went wrong and was abandoned, and there is now little left. This really is a small-scale operation.
- Foxfield Brewery, The Prince of Wales, Foxfield, Broughton-in-Furness, Cumbria, LA20 6BX.
In addition to brewing its own beer, this pub is now also producing its own cider. However production is small-scale and the cider is rotated at the pub with other brands. Check availability in advance!
- Solway Cider. Tel: (01697) 361536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Varieties include:- Dog Rough (med/dry), Marra Monster Mash (dry), Friggin in the Riggin (med). whisky barrel cider made in 2008 , whisky barrel & rum barrel in 2009, also 220 litres of perry in 2009 awards;-) whisky barrel cider - carlisle 2009, birkenhead 2009. medium cider - pendle 2009. Available at the following pubs from april 2010:- globe inn - whitehaven Woolpack Inn; Middle Ruddings Hotel; SOLFEST music festival. It is also available at various pubs and beer festivals in Carlisle, Kendal, Whitehaven and across Cumbria.
- Cowmire Hall, A,O,C (ancient orchard cider), Cowmire Hall, Crosthwaite, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8JJ.
Now available a medium scrumpy @9% full of flavour and far to drinkable! (in bag in box) 100% apple, Traditional cider, made with all Cumbrian apples and with the natural yeast from the apples is now being produced by Cowmire Hall, the makers of Cowmire Hall Damson Gin. Great news 25 tons of apples collected from the areas ancient local orchards, Local apple growers are sought. if we have space! producing a both bottle conditioned and still cider, in medium and dry. Many thanks to all the Apple growers large and small (and tiny) that gave us their apples, they all get a third of the juice back as free cider! more apples sought for this and next year, contact simon on 07789393949. Available at the Masons arms, Windermere wine stores, the Brown cow, Levens hall, and others Follow us on face book, to see the orchard, 400 trees so far, and the cider making, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crossthwaite/Cowmire-Hall-Ancient-Orchard-Cider/113725198679963?ref=ts
- Woodthorpe Hall, Fanshaw Gate Lane, Holmesfield, Derbyshire, S18 7WA. Tel: 07765 098906.
On Sheffield's border Dick Shepley produces his award winning Owd Barker and also Ruby Suzie from apples gathered locally. Only supplies in polypins.
- Scropton Cider, Chasey Croft, Watery Lane, Scropton, Derbyshire, DE65 5PL. Tel: 07974 708132 or (01283) 814730. Email: email@example.com
Image. Local Burton & South Derbyshire Camra members Dickie & Jacky Allen have been producing cider for about five years from a small unit in the grounds of their home in the village of Scropton. Using mainly local apples collected from Derbyshire orchards and gardens they produce about 250 gallons per year. Fermentation is mainly natural using the sugars and yeast present in the fruit and only if a customer wants a slightly less dry cider is pure sugar added as a sweetener. In the pressing season they welcome cider fans to join them for hands on pressing days when local bread & cheese, and of course mugs of cider, are served to helpers. You are also welcome to bring along your own apples for pressing into your own unique cider, subject to time available. Please ring them for details. They are now proud to confirm that Camra have purchased five tubs of Scropton Cider for the 2009 Great British Beer & Cider Festival at Earls Court commencing 4th August.
More apples and pears are needed please to increase production, so if you can help please contact as above. They will either purchase in bulk or exchange for cider when ready.
- Three Cats Cider, Derbyshire. Tel: (01332) 880041.
Sue and Chris Rogers are CAMRA members who have been producing in their former stables cider since 2004. Since moving to Morley, they have planted a small orchard in their paddocks. Their cider is available at Derby, Nottingham, Loughborough and Peterborough Beer Festivals on a regular basis.Three Cats cider also made an appearence at GBBF in 2008. Most of their cider is Eastern counties style, using cookers and eaters donated by neighbours and local farmers. Donations of sound apples and pears are welcome in exchange for some cider when it is ready. Sue and Chris are also working with John Reeke of Merrylegs, helping to wholesale cider and perry Derby and some of East Staffordshire. In cider production season help from cider enthusiasts is welome. There are plenty of sandwich and cider breaks during the day.
The county of Devon has enough cider producers listed here to have their own page: Producers_in_Devon.
- Castles Cider, Crabbs Bluntshay Farm, Whitchurch, Canonicorum, Bridport, Dorset, DT6 6RN. Tel: (01297) 489064.
(Is this otherwise known as the 'Dorset Honey & Cider Co'?)
- Little Thatch Cider, Little Thatch, Mill Lane, Bradford Abbas, Dorset, DT9 6RH. Tel: (01935) 427111.
Tried to find this with no success. The postcode sent us to a street but with no signs we decided to ask one of the neighbours, they said they had never heard of it. We asked at the local post office and the pub (the Crown) and again they looked at us blank. CiderMike 09:56, 2 July 2010 (UTC)
- Lulworth Skipper (Dorset Cider), Culeaze Lodge, Culeaze, Dorset, BH20 7NR. Email: info@lulworth-skipper .com
- Cider by Rosie, Winterborne Houghton, Blandford, Dorset, DT11 0PE. Tel: (01258) 880543.
We visited Rose during the May Festival in the village, then toured around the area near the coast. Rose was an amateur cidermaker who recently turned to small-scale professional and has rapidly developed her skill - See The_Cidermaking_Year_by_Rose_Grant. She's using apples from her own orchard, two other cider orchards in Dorset and one in Somerset. Very good cider, can be found in about 12 pubs in the area. If you can find your way to the Square and Compass in Worth_Matravers, they have Cider by Rosie as well as a great assortment of other real ciders and perries.
- Bo Bridle's of Shaftesbury, Shaftesbury, Dorset, DT.
- Twinways Cyder Co Melplash, Dorset DT6 3UH, tel: 01308 488 367 or 07788 437 289.
Mark Rogers has been making cider commercially since 2008, selling direct to customers soon the brand Rogers' cyder "Based in Dorset, we grow our own cider apples apples, sell cider apples, and produce a single orchard traditional farmhouse cyder (using only cider apples)."
- Twisted Cider, Spring Farm, Longburton, Dorset, DT9 6ES. Tel: 07841 841289. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Twisted Cider started production in 2010 using a varity of apples from their Orchard and neighbouring Orchard Farmer. Armed with a good selection of cider apples they got to work and have never looked back. Having a traditional cloudy look Twisted Cider has produced a fine Medium Cider. Visit Twisted Cider to find out more!
- Marshwood Vale Cider, Telephone Cottage, Bettiscombe, Bridport, Dorset, DT6 6HP. Tel: 07789 076481.
Tim Beer makes cider from apples collected in Dorset, Somerset and Devon.
- Delvin End Cidery, Blooms View, Sible Hedingham, Essex, CO9 3LN. Tel: (01787) 461229.
'Storm' Dry Blend, 'Smiling Moose' Dry blend and a single varietal Cox called 'Cyclone'.
- Matching Cider Company, 4 Mill Lane, Moreton, Essex, CM5 ODN. Tel: (01277) 890519.
- Park Cider, Park Fruit Farm, Pork Lane, Great Holland, Essex. Tel: (01255) 674621.
Cider made from Bramleys and other cooking apples.
- Pitfield Brewery, London Road, Great Horkesley, Essex, CO6 4AJ. Tel: 0845 8331492.
Cider and perry are produced alongside the beer. See website for mail order bottled Longhorn Dry Cider (5%), and Fred's Perry (5%).
- Carter's Vineyard, Green Lane, Boxted, Colchester, Essex, CO4 5TS. Tel: (01206) 271136. Email: email@example.com
They make a 7% vol scrumpy like still medium-dry cider from Spartan apples grown in a nearby organic orchard.
Please follow the link to Gloucestershire producers' own page.
- New Forest Cider and Cider Shop, Littlemead, Pound Lane, Burley, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24 4ED. Tel: (01425) 403589.
- Mr Whitehead's Cider Company Limited, Hartley Park Farm, Selborne, Nr. Alton, Hampshire, GU34 3HS. Tel: (01420) 511733.
Isle of Wight
- Godshill Cider Company, The Cider Barn, High Street, Godshill, Isle of Wight. Tel: (01983) 840680.
Family run cider-maker.
- Rosemary Vineyard, Smallbrook Lane, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33 2UX. Tel: (01983) 811084.
Cider made from Cox and Bramley. Online sales.
- Sharon Orchard Cider, Smallbrook Lane, Ashey, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33 4BF. Tel: (01983) 564595.
Next door to Rosemary Vineyard. Produce a dry and a medium dry (6% ABV), bottles (500ml) and bag in a box.
Herefordshire producers are listed on an individual page now, please see Producers in Herefordshire.
- Millwhites Cider, April Cottage, Boxmoor, Hertfordshire, HP3 9BD. Tel: (01442) 251899/399909 or 07799 536835. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apple Cottage Cider, Apple Cottage, Baldock, Hertfordshire, SG7 6DF. Tel: (01462) 893033 or 07549003255. Email: email@example.com
Ciders include cask matured, single variety, and flavoured blends. free local delivery. Also available is a full pressing, pasteurisation and bottling service for your own apple juice, please phone or email for details.
- Badgers Hill Farm & Cidery, Chilham, Canterbury, Kent, CT4 8BW. Tel: (01227) 730573.
Cider made from sustainably grown Cox's apples. Some details here.
- Big Tree Cider, The Knoll, Church Road, Hartley, Kent, DA3 8DT. Tel: (01474) 705221.
Medium or Dry Cider called "Apply Ever After", and Fruit Cider called "Fruity Beauty" which comes in Strawberry, Raspberry and Blackberry. Apples from North Kent mainly Hartley, Meopham and Sole Street as well as Headcorn. Available in 'bag-in-box' (20 litres) or from 10 or 25 litre barrels. Big Tree Cider
- Core Fruit Products Ltd, Upper Mystole Park Farm, Pennypot Lane, Mystole, Canterbury, Kent, CT4 7BT.
Makers of Core Apple Juice and "Hard Core" real cider from Kent apples. The cider is often available from the Core apple juice stall at farmers markets but technically this needs to have been ordered in advance. Also in pubs, restaurants and those farm shops with their own alcohol licenses.
- Dudda’s Tun Kentish Cider , Pine Trees Farm, Doddington, Sittingbourne, Kent ME9 0AX
Dudda’s Tun Dry, Medium, Sweet and Spiced Cider available in bottles, bag-in-box and polycask - also Perry. where to buy
- Kent Cider Company, 54 Saint Peters Street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2BE. Tel: 07738 573818.
Producers of traditional, hand pressed, spray free, artisan ciders. Made from apples from our own spray free orchard in faversham.
- Brogdale, Brogdale Horticultural Trust, Brogdale Road, Faversham, Kent, ME13 8XZ.
Home of the National Fruit Collection.
- Broomfield Orchard, Broomfield Road, Herne, Kent, CT6 7AY.
Apple Juice and Kentish Cider in Dry, Medium & Sweet.
- Double Vision, Ralph's Farm, Wierton Road, off Heath Road, Boughton-Monchelsea, NR Maidstone, Kent, ME17 4JW. Tel: (01622) 746633.
Producers of Kentish cider using eating and cooking apples . Also perry made from Kent Conference pears. Shop on site.
- Liquid Fruits, Brogdale Horticultural Turst (details above).
Single variety apple juices and Brogdale cider.
- Biddenden Vineyard, Little Whatmans, Biddenden, Ashford, Kent, TN27 8DH. Tel: (01580) 291726.
Produce premium ciders and apple juice as well as wine. Vineyard and shop open daily. Closed Sundays during Jan/Feb and Dec 24 - Jan 2.
- Castle Cider Co, Nestlewood, Wickhurst Road, Weald, Nr Sevenoaks, Kent, TN4 6LY. Tel: (01732) 455977.
- Pawley Farm Cider, Pawley Farm, Painters Forstal, Faversham, Kent, MEl3 OEN. Tel: (01795) 532043.
- G W Breach & Sons, Chittenden Farm, Lovehurst Lane, Staplehurst, Tonbridge, Kent, TN12 0EX. Tel: (01580) 891250.
- Rough Old Wife, Cork Farm, Hawkins Rough Orchard, Old Wives Lees, Canterbury, Kent, CT4 8BN. Tel: (01227) 700757. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cider matured in oak whiskey barrels from apples from our own old apple orchard - "Chemical free from growth to glass". http://www.rougholdwife.com
- Lancashire Cider.
The county's first commercial cider producer. All Lancashire Ciders are produced in the traditional way using apples from the North West of England. Nothing else is added, except occasionally small amounts of water (<0.5%) to keep air out of the oak conditioning barrels. No yeast, colouring, or flavouring is added. Lancashire Cider was launched in 2008/9.
A landshare agreement was undertaken with a local farmer in Heysham and 300 half-standard trees were planted in the Spring of 2010. The cider varieties planted were Tremlett's Bitter, Tom Putt, Dabinett, Michelin, Brown's Apple, Harry Master's Jersey, Somerset Redstreak, Ellis Bitter, and Brown Snout. In the Spring of 2011 a further 120 trees were planted, including Kingston Black, Yarlington Mill, Sweet Alford, Morgan Sweet, and Golden Spire. The cider is now made on the same farm.
Current production is about 500 gallons. Not sold direct to the public, Lancashire Ciders are only available in select pubs and good beer and cider festivals at the moment. Distributed by Jon Hallam and Same Day Beers.
Manchester, City of
Community cidermaking co-operative using donated fruit.
- Charnwood Cider, Leicestershire. Email: email@example.com
Another new real cider producer.
- Somerby Cider Company, c/o Stilton Cheese Inn, High St, Somerby, Leicestershire, LE14 2QB. Tel: (01664) 454394.
Planning their first pressing for the 2008/9 season, using a restored French single screw press and antique scratter mill. The orchard has been planted at nearby Borrough Hill, with a wide range of mostly standard trees, including some cider varieties. It is planned to sell the cider at local Free House's, including the Stilton Cheese Inn, Somerby, and Farmers Markets.
- Welland Valley Vineyard, Wine Lodge, Marston Trussell, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 9TX. Tel: (01858) 434591.
A small quantity of cider is made from trees planted as a windbreak at the vineyard. Recently new trees have been planted including the cider varieties Michelin, and a row of Dabinett (see pic). All cider is now bottled as Roundhead English Cider (6.5% - bottle conditioned) which is available at a number of Leicestershire farm shops from Summer onwards. See Cider Pub Guide to Leicester.
- Farmer Fear Cider, Mountsorrel, Leicestershire.
A cider made in Leicestershire from mixed varieties of cider apples, some of which are grown in Rothley, to the same family recipe since 1880. Their "Thirsty Farmer" Cider won the CAMRA East Midlands & Yorkshire Cider Competition in 2010. Winner of 2 Gold Stars from the Guild of Fine Foods in The Great Taste Awards 2011. It's available to buy from the Budgens supermarket the Fear family run in 2.5 Litre Flagons, 500ml Bottles; just look down the alcohol aisle for the display, and larger Bag in a box sizes are also available, but email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements first. The address is: Budgens, Granite Way, Mountsorrel, Leicestershire, LE12 7TZ. Tel: 01509 416695.NEW.... Slightly Sparkling Premium Cider now Available!!
- Bottle Kicking Cider Co, Cross Farm, Hallaton, Leicestershire, LE16 8UA. Email: email@example.com
Cider made from Gloucestershire and local apples by Rob Morton. Website here.
- Spalding Scrumpy, By Churchill Ciders, Spalding, Lincolnshire. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. (HM Customs and Excise registered. Local Authority Registered.)
Spalding Scrumpy varying from 5.5% to 7.2% made from locally grown apples and although it cannot be guaranteed they are organic, it is almost certain they are. They are collected from private gardens, mostly from somewhat neglected trees where the yield is not of importance, so the chance of the trees being sprayed are minimal.Check website for more information. Up to 11 different varieties, usually about 7, are used for the making of one batch of Spalding Scrumpy. Other ciders available:Headwrecker, Scavenger,Yellowbelly and FenlandGold All apples collected/scrumped locally and the cider is produced by hand in a one man and his wife operation using a homemade wooden press.The apples used for Spalding Scrumpy are not bought from an orchard and just fermented, great care is taken with the making of this cider, that's why it tastes so good. No colourants, concentrates, artificial sweetners or filtering used, just nature and patience. Available at Sergis Delicatessen and The Springfields Tavern, Springfields Shopping Centre,Spalding. Check the website for up to date information and contact details by clicking here.
- The Beeches, Weston Hills, nr Spalding, Lincolnshire.
Former Fen Ales brewer now producing a Fine Dry Cider (5.5%), available bottled at the Gardeners Arms, Springfield Shopping Centre, nr Spalding.
- JW's Fen Cider, c/o Charterhouse Wine Co Ltd, 210 Spalding Road, Pinchbeck, Spalding, PE11 3PB. Tel: (01775) 720300.
Dry Fen Cider (4.5%) is made from local fruit, bottled unfiltered with no preservatives or additives. The cider is available to buy from the Charterhouse Wine shop.
- Skidbrooke Cyder Co, The Grange, Skidbrooke, Nr Louth, Lincolnshire, LN11 7DH.
Contact Guy Williams Tel: Home: 01507 339368. Work: 01507 338722. Fax: 01507 338808. Email: Skidbrookecyder@tiscali.co.uk Web site: www.skidbrookecyder.com We produce dry, still, natural cider to 1500 gallons per annum using local apples and nothing else. Available to pubs or public. Permanently supplying The Prussian Queen at Saltfleetby and Brandy Wharf Cyder centre. Regularly guesting at "The Old Green Tree" in Bath and various others.
20 pint party/BBQ wine boxes available. Also four pint Jerricans and 500ml bottles. The medium and the special cider are both kept in French oak barrels for at least six months before bottling. This year we have been licensed to produce mead as well and are making a traditional mead along with one with damsons and a third with mulberries! Guided visits available by prior arrangement.
- Jollydale Cyder, West Street, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 2JD. Tel: (01780) 762245.
- Stamford Juice Company, 7 Emlyn's Street, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 1QP. Email:email@example.com
Specialist apple juice producer using local Stamford fruit. A cider is also made from local fruit which is matured in oak spirit casks. Most is pasteurised and bottled, but draught may be available on request. Four casks of cider were made during the 2007/8 season.
- Marron Cider & Wines, Contact Ron Edgar, Tel: (01673) 818478 or 07980 327715. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately using concentrate, but still more "real" than some industrial ciders.
- Banham Barrel, The Appleyard, Kenninghall Road, Banham, Norfolk, NR16 2HB. Tel: (01953) 888593 http://www.banhambarrel.co.uk/index.html
- Burnards Cider, The CiderShed, 98-100 Lawson Road, Norwich, NR3 4LF. Tel: (01603) 413153.
The landlord of the CiderShed in Norwich makes ciders and a perry.
- Greenwoods Apple Juice & Cider, The Ashes, Carleton Rode, NR16 1NN. Tel: (01953) 860356.
- Whin Hill Cider, Wells-Next-The-Sea, North Norfolk, NR23 lBW. Tel: 01328711821.
Cider, Perry & apple juice.
- Crone's Organic Cider, Fairview, Dam Green, Kenninghall, Norfolk, NRl6 2DP. Tel: (01379) 687687.
User Friendly, Original, and Special Reserve organic ciders. Also single variety apple juices and cider vinegar.
- The Norfolk Cider Company, Wroxham Barns, Hoveton, NR12 8QU. Tel: (01603) 784876.
Open most weekdays and at weekends from 10:30am to 5:00pm.
- Eve's Cider, Kettering, Northamptonshire. Tel: (01536) 520457.
Producer of Eve's Wilding Cider, an eastern counties style cider made from local culinary and dessert fruit,and the drier Eastern Promise.
- Rockingham Forest Cider, Middleton, nr. Market Harborough, Northamptonshire.
A range of ciders are made from local Northamptonshire dessert apples, and Worcestershire grown cider apples. A very small quantity of perry has been produced for the 2009 Welland Valley Beer Festival. Draught cider will be available throughout the Summer at the Red Lion, Middleton, and will feature as a regular guest cider at the Criterion Freehouse, Leicester.
- Windmill Vineyard, Windmill Vineyard, Windmill Hill Farm, Charwelton Road, Hellidon, nr Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11 6HZ. Tel: (01327) 262023.
Predominantly a wine maker, but cider and perry is also made from fruit grown at their vineyard. Open from around Easter for sales at the Windmill (you can't miss it), probably best to ring first. Various ciders, perry, cyser etc. are bottled sterile filtered after 18 months maturation. Unfiltered draught is usually available at Harbury Beer Festival in August. Currently open for sales weekends only, from 12 noon until 6pm. Website here.
- Vale of Welton Cider, Home Farm Stables, Ashby Road, Welton, Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11 2JS. Tel: (01327) XXXXXX
Makers of Poachers bottled cider made from Dabinett, Chisel Jersey, Browns Apple, Reinette D’Obry, Red Falstaff, Red Bramley and Crab apples. Website here.
- The Northumberland Cider Company, East Park Farm, Prudhoe, Nothumberland. Tel: (01434) 606789.
Small scale Cider maker, using Northumberland grown apples to make Bullhouse Gold, Apple Kiss and especially for the Haydon Bridge Beer Festival Haydon Sweet Cider. Our apples are collected from local orchards and individual trees. This is until our own Six Nine Orchard at Wylam is producing enough apples to supply all our needs. All our ciders are matured in the Oak at our brewery in Pruhoe where for a fee customers can bring their own apples to be pressed.
- Torkard Cider, Hucknall, nr Nottingham, Notts. Tel: (0115) 955 9739
Ray and Gail Blockley are the only Nottingham based Cider maker and have been running Torkard as a small business for about five years, although he's pressed cider and made wine as a hobby for much longer. Other cider-makers exist in the East Midlands, but Ray's proud to note that he's the only one using all local apples. Ray picks from his own back garden and orchards within a few miles of his home. Ray blends from 100 per cent juice, with the occasional bit of pear added. Good cider, he explains, comes from blending different types of apple; pears have a lower acidity and can help with the always-delicate acidity-sweetness balance. But other than that, he tries to keep things at 100 per cent apple.
- Upton Cider Co, Upton Fruit Farm, Upton, Didcot, OX11 9JE.
Small producers of cider made only from own unsprayed apples. Shop in the orchard open from May to December: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, noon to 5pm. http://www.uptoncider.co.uk
- Mahorall Farm Cider, Nash, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 3AH. Farm: 01584 890296, Ciderline: 07977 811626. Phone before arriving.
- Brooklyn Farm Cider, The Swan Inn, Aston Munslow, Craven Arms, SY7 9ER. Tel: (01584) 841415.
- Fernihough's Cider, Ashdown, Worcester Road, Boraston, Tenbury Wells, WR15 8LL. Tel: (01584) 819632.
Hasn't produced for two years due to time restraints.
The county of Somerset has lots of cider producers so they have their own page here: Producers in Somerset.
- [[Woody's Cider]], 7 Nicklaus Close, Branston, Burton on Trent, Staffs, DE14 3HP.
Frank Wood started making Cider in September 2008.Launched in 2009 Woody's Cider has fast gained a reputation for quality and taste. Made from locally sourced varieties of apples (or pears), collected, milled and pressed in season, the juice is then left to ferment on its own sugars and yeasts for a minimum of 12 months. Usually dry at about 6% ABV, sugar can be added to suit customer requirements. Their best seller is Medium Dry, though they did produce a Honey Cyser, specifically for the Stoke Beer Festival, which was delicious. Along with supplying local hostelries and regional Beer Festivals, they were delighted to get 6 barrels of Woody's Cider into the 2010 Great British Beer Festival.Things are looking very good.If you want to know more, please contact them on the following, Tel 01283 547589 or Mobile 07740 395544 or Email.email@example.com or drop us a Line at 7 Nicklaus Close,Branston, Burton on Trent, Staffs, DE14 3HP.
- Aspalls Cyder and Cyder Vinegar Aspall, The Cyder House, Aspall Hall, Debenham, Suffolk, IP14 6PD. Tel: (01728) 860510.
- Castlings Heath Cottage Cider, Castings Heath Cottage, Groton, Sudbury Suffolk. Tel: (01787) 210899.
- Copella Fruit Juices Ltd, Hill Farm, Boxford, Sudbury, Suffolk, C010 SNY. Tel: (01787) 210496.
- James White Apple Juice & Cider, Whites Fruit Farm, Helmingham Road, Ashbocking, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP6 9J5. Tel: (01473) 890111.
Fruit and organic juices. (sadly Apple Juice only, these days) http://www.jameswhite.co.uk
- Suffolk Apple Juice & Cider Place, The Cider Place, Cherry Tree Farm, Ilketshall St. Lawrence, Suffolk. Tel: (01986) 781353.
Located on A144. Traditional farm-brewed ciders, apple juices, country wines, mead and preserves. Tastings all year: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat: 9-1, 2-6. Sun, 2-6. (formerly Paradise Juices)
- Shawsgate Vineyard, Badingham Road, Framlingham, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP13 9HZ. Tel: (01728) 724060.
Apple dessert wine, cider and English vines. No cider available for the last two years so ring first to check availability!
- Stoke Farm Cider Ltd, Stoke Farm, Battisford, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 2NA. Tel: (01449) 6112020.
Apple, pear, quince juices.
- Pete's Pollocks, Surrey.
A fledgling cider company hoping to build up a reputation over the next few years.
- The National Collection of Cider and Perry, Middle Farm, Firle, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8 6LJ.
Over 100 draught ciders available, including their own Pookhill.
- Battle Cider, 10 Tillington Terrace, Hastings, East Sussex, TN35 5JS.
- 1066 Cider, 3 Bedford Road, Hastings, East Sussex, TN35 5JS. Tel: (01424) 429588.
Contact Andrew Etherton. The cider is made from organic apples.
- Appledram Cider, Pump Bottom Farm, Birdham Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 7EH. Tel: (01243) 773828.
Makers of cider and Perry.
- Both Barrels, East Sussex. Tel: (01435) 812257.
Sells Sussex fruit wines and meads from a retail shop at The Manor Cellars on the Merrydown forecourt.
- Gospel Green, Gospel Green Cottage, Haslemere, Sussex, GU27 3BH. Tel: (01428) 654120.
James Lane makes award-winning, bottle - fermented cider which has a champagne quality. Unfortunately, he has had to stop making the cheese.
- Hidden Spring Vineyard, Vines Cross Road, Horam, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21 0HF. Tel/Fax: 01435 812640.
From website: '...we stock eleven different varieties of organic apples and pears (in season), our own ciders and vineyard honey.'
- Oakwood Farm Cider & Perry, Cherry Cottage, Oakwood Farm, Poppinghole Lane, Robertsbridge, East Sussex, TN32 5BL. Tel: (01580) 830893.
Organic Cider and Perry.
- Old Rudgwick Cider Society, Village Cider Cooperative. Tel: (01403) 823424.
Village Apple Day and Pressing, October 11th 2009 open to all.
- Sedlescombe Cider, Sedlescombe Vineyard, Cripp's Corner, Sedlescombe, Nr Robertsbridge, East Sussex TN32 5SA. Tel: (01580) 830715.
Organic wines, ciders and fruit juices sold from the farm shop.
- John Batcheldor, The Orchard, Park Lane, Maplehurst, West Sussex, RH13 6LL. Tel: (01403) 891352
There was a nice article on JB cider on the Croydon & Sutton CAMRA website.
- Wobblegate Cider & Juices, Wobble Towers, Old Mill Fruit Farm, Bolney, West Sussex, RH17 5SE. Tel: (01444) 881356.
Award winning juice at Great Taste Award 2011, with cider availble soon.
- Yellowcoate Cider, Ringden farm, Flimwell, East Sussex. Tel: (01580) 879385.
Selection of unfiltered, sulphide free Ciders and Perry, also honeyed cider and Damson cider.
Tyne & Wear
- Pickled Pixie Cider, Newcatle on Tyne, Tyne & Wear.
A new producer, making cider at the West Allotment area of Newcastle on Tyne. This has recenltly been on sale at the Free Trade Inn, Ouseburn, Newcastle and The Isis, Sunderland.
- Hogan's Cider, Allen Hogan, North Lodge Barn, Haselor, Alcester, B49 6LX. Tel: (01789) 488433.
Allen Hogan is now producing around 2.5hl of traditional cider from Herefordshire and Worcestershire grown cider fruit. A dry and medium is available draught or bottled at local farmers markets, beer festivals, and a limited number of pubs and retail outlets. Winner of the Dry Cider category at the 2007 Three Counties Cider & Perry Competition. Has also produced a very good medium Perry. Note: Not available in bag-in-box.
- Wobblygob Cider, 37 Newton Road, Great Barr, Birmingham, West Midlands, B43 6AD. Tel: (0121) 358 6800. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Handmade Cider Co. Slaughterford Mill, Slaughterford (Near Corsham) Wiltshire, SN14 8RJ. Tel: 07590 264 804. handmadecider.co.uk
Handmade Cider is produced by me, Denis France. I pick all the fruit, press it, tend it and blend it. I bottle, design the labels, market it...and it is me you will generally find at the shed on open days and who will deliver it to you. I produce a diverse and ever changing range of small batch craft ciders as well as my standards which are available all year round. I like to work with the best fruit possible which I source locally and further afield. The best cider fruit comes from old traditional farm orchards in Somerset and I pick several around West Pennard and Taunton, all the orchards are over 100 years old and free from pesticides and chemical fertilisers.
For 2012 I am open for trade at the cider shed the first Saturday of every month till Christmas with special open days for Apple Day (Sunday 21st October) and Chrismas (Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th December) I deliver locally. Orders places through my online shop in the month preceding an open day are delivered the first business day after. For 2013 I plan to be open more often... To find out where you can buy my cider around Wiltshire and Bath see my blog For directions to my shed see here
- Little Thornham Cider Seend, Melksham, Wiltshire, SN12 6PQ. Tel: (01380) 828735 or 07764251282.
Produce 'Moonraker' available from spring 2010. Update available here: http://www.moonrakercider.co.uk/about-us
- a'Beckett's Vineyard, a'Beckett's Vineyard, High Street, Littleton Panell, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 4EN. Tel: (01380) 816669.
Has a 600 tree orchard and has just planted some Cider Apples and Perry Pears. Cider has been produced since 2008. details of the 2009 vintage can be found on their website here. "Wiltshire's last commercial orchard", with six acres of apple trees. More cider apple trees have been added, and both cider and apple juice are produced. Although not registered as such, the fields are farmed organically. The Langhams have also recently planted 10 different sorts of perry trees. All products are vegan-friendly.
Worcestershire producers are listed on an individual page now, please see Producers in Worcestershire.
- Ampleforth Abbey Orchard, Ampleforth Abbey, Ampleforth, York, North Yorkshire, YO62 4EN. Tel: (01439) 766899.
The Monks at Ampleforth have been selling their cider from the Abbey since 2005. The cider, which is made from apples grown in the Abbey's extensive orchards, sells out very quickly. There is also a Cider Brandy which can be purchased online via the Abbey website Online Shop.
- Orchards of Husthwaite, York, North Yorkshire, YO61. Email: email@example.com
Galtres Gold and Galtres Ruby ciders are made from apples in the recently restored local orchard by The Orchards of Husthwaite Co-Operative. The co-op was formed to replant the orchards which had been removed in the 50s and 60s. Stage one (in 2009) involved planting over 500 new trees, and the second phase (in 2010) involved the production of cider, fruit juice and related products. Production is now based at the Manor House, in a building in the fold yard with rooms for juicing and storage. More details here.
- Moorlands Cyder, Moorlands Farm, Cliffe Road, North Newbald, East Yorkshire, YO43 4TY. Tel: (01430) 827359 or 07970 252199.
A newly established cider producer selling at local pubs, farmers markets, cider festivals and more. CiderMike 17:13, 13 April 2010 (UTC)
- Pure North Cider Co., New Laithe Farm, Deanhouse, Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, HD9 3TD. Tel: 07720 398706. Info@purenorthciderpress.com
Produced on a farm in Holmfirth. Their bottled cider was available at The Sportsman, Huddersfield in Feb. 2011.
- 'Udders Orchard Huddersfield. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Small producer started 2009 using local fruit. 2011 range includes perry, cider, whisky-cask cider and bourbon-cask cider.
- Yorkshire Cider, Moorland Trout Farm, Newbridge Road, Middleton, Pickering, North Yorkshire, YO18 8JJ. Tel: (01751) 470208.
Alex Smith has been producing cider since around 2006, see here.
Wales has enough perry and cider producers listed here to have their own page: Cider and Perry Producers in Wales.
At the Guernsey Folk Museum, situated in the picturesque Saumarez Park, a cider press dating from 1734 as well as other cider making equipment can still be seen.
- The Guersney Cider Company, Les Fauxquets de Haut, Castel.
Bottled Rocquette Cider, owner James Mellows.
- La Mare Vineyards & Distillery, St Mary, Jersey. Tel: (01534) 481178. Fax: (01534) 485210.
email: email@example.com Pompette Bottle Conditioned Cider and a bag-in-box still cider, amongst a wide range of other produce. There is a good website with a nice video. (Thanks to Freeth for this one)
- La Robeline Cider Company, Richard & Sarah Matlock, La Petite Robeline, La Rue des Bonnes Femmes, St. Ouen, Jersey, JE3 2ET. Tel: (01534) 487883.
A French-style bottled medium and dry cider Available at local farmers markets and the Waitrose store in St. Brelade.
- Toby's Cider, Armagh, Tel: 07974 755554. Email: Craig@TobysCider.co.uk or Karen@TobysCider.co.uk
- Armagh Cider Company, Ballinteggart House, Drumnasoo Road, Portadown, Co. Armagh, BT62 4EX. Tel: 028 3833 4268 or 028 3835 8971.
Makers of Carsons Crisp Cider and Maddens Mellow Cider, as well as AJ Pure Apple Juice and AJ2GO, Honeyhill Apple Punch, Mollys Mulled Cider and Armagh Cider Company Cider Vinegar.
- Double L, David Llewellyn, Quickpenny Road, Lusk, County Dublin, Irish Republic. Tel: 087-2843879.
- Stonewell Cider, Nohoval, Belgooly, Kinsale, County Cork, Irish Republic. Tel: 00 353 (0)21 234 8878. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apples solely sourced from premier Irish orchards made into cider using traditional handmade methods and natural ingredients. They produce a full bodied medium dry cider in bottles. Cidery not open to the public as of yet.
- Information on the companies who make the majority of (non-real) cider sold in pubs and supermarkets.
An archive list of sadly defunct cider producers who no longer produce cider or perry can be found on the Past cider producers page
|Have you found the information on this page useful? Do return after you've visited the producers, and update the site with any changes.|